- 7:00pm -Lil’wat Nation Opening ceremony
- 9:00pm Movie night (TBA)
Throughout the Weekend
- Button making (Pronouns and other ideas)
- Board Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Mandelas to colour
- and Kinetic sand to play in
- 7:45-8:45 Morning Yoga
- 9-10 Thai Massage
- 1:00-2:30 Acro Yoga
- 3:00-4:00 West Coast Swing
- 7:30-8:15 Christy Vanden
- 8:15-8:30 Announcement for best costumes and best decorated site
- 8:30-9:30 QUEER AS FUNK
- 9:30- 12 DJ SLADE
BY THE BASKETBALL COURT:
- 11-12:00 How to build a labyrinth
- 1:00 – 2:30 Intro to sensory workshop
- 2:30-3:30 Arts and Crafts: TBD
MEET AT FLAG POLE:
- 10:15 – 10:45 Running Wild Productions group picture!!!
BY THE FIRE PIT:
- 2:30-3:30- Bring your instruments and let’s jam! Led by BABYFACE from QUEER AS FUNK!
MEET AT THE FOOD TENT:
- 11-12:00 How to Change a Tire
3:30-4:30 Forage for Medicinal Teas with Gerald From Lil’wat nation around the property
AA Group will be offered. Please connect with a volunteer for location and time.
- 11:30- 12:00 Closing Ceremony: Lil’wat Nation
- 12:00-1:00pm Closing Ceremony: Running Wild Productions
- 1:00pm Retreat is all over 🙁 but don’t be sad! We can’t wait to see you again next year!